Mayoral Candidates Think Tank

Mayoral Candidates Think Tank

Mayoral Candidates, Joe Longoria and Harley Pettit, have accepted my invitation to join me in a new brainstorming/think tank group.  We look forward to discussing responsible development, innovation, and opportunities for our youth. Additionally, we will discuss...
Andy Devine Days

Andy Devine Days

This week, there are festivities every day. Make sure you come out tonight to the Andy Devine Days Fanfest & Chili Cookoff, from 6-9pm on Beale St., sponsored by the Downtown Merchants Association. We have a history of really great home cooks and delicious food...
Fantastic Fair

Fantastic Fair

I thank the community for a fantastic fair. We had awesome events, booths and entertainment, and you made it great! I enjoyed meeting lots of new people as they stopped by our City booth. It was great talking face to face with really caring residents about...
Talk Directly to the Mayor

Talk Directly to the Mayor

Mayor Anderson will be at the Mohave County Fair all weekend, check at the City of Kingman Booth. You are welcome to bring your questions and talk directly to the Mayor. Please forward Richard Anderson any concerns or questions you may have by contacting me here...